I might be a total idiot, swamped as I am with everything else, but I just volunteered to be the supervisor for my school's Mock Trial team. I admit that I waited a few hours before responding, just in case anyone else was really interested. The thing is, I'm really interested in doing it. I was in Mock Trial in high school for two years. It was awesome. Of course, I was with my good friends and that didn't hurt, but I had a great time playing lawyer. I almost responsed to the email immediately, but the stack of crap I haven't taken care of is haunting me.
I'll let you know if I'm polishing off my blue blazer for court.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heck, being and advisor gives you a justifiable excuse for not being caught up with paperwork! Ride it for all you can... while doing something fun and interacting with kids in a different way. Yea you!
Post a Comment