Monday, April 20, 2009

Some Days Really Are Better Than Others

Some thugs were driving around town this morning, threatening our students. Some epithets were tossed out, a weapon or two was brandished, shots were fired. Fortunately, no one was injured. We were on alert all morning, however, as the police did their thing, and we will have heightened police presence around the school this week. I noticed over the weekend that I heard a lot more helicopters and saw far more cop cars than I usually do. I don't know if something is going on around here (big drug score or something?), but it's not too fun. Here's hoping it stays to a dull roar while Ma and Pa are in town next weekend.

1 comment:

The Buck Shoots Here said...

The last thing you need is drama while ManPa are in the vicinity... good luck! We miss you!