Saturday, March 28, 2009

Poetry

On Friday, I looked in my "mailbox" at school, and I found a poetry journal just kicking it in there. There was no note, no mailing label, and I don't recall signing up for a free trial journal. I asked another English teacher, and she didn't get one in her box. So I have a mystery poetry supplier -- or pusher, as it were. I've only glanced through it, but I do know that this issue is all translated works. So maybe it's from the China seminar I took earlier in the year? But then why no mailing label? I also suspsected the librarian, but she LOVES to leave notes on crazy paper. Perhaps it's the science teacher who also has an MFA in writing? I'll have to ask him. Other than that, I am stumped. I am also pretty stoked. Poetry gifts are just cool.

No comments: