Well, at least I made today a working rest day. Yesterday I rested completely, no cross-training at all. It's partly my laziness to blame, partly my job. Again, it was a rough end of the week which lead to a lot of professional soul-searching. Sometimes can be good for exercising, but not always for stupid short exercises when there is still a ton of work to do.
Anyway. Today I did get up at 5:30am, just not to go running. No, it was to get to school early and finish everything I hadn't because I forgot all the really important stuff there over the weekend. (Self sabotauge, anyone?) Regardless, when I got home tonight I had some carbs. (Carbs=good, especially before a workout). Then I did some weights (arms, back, chest, legs, abs -- the usual) and a few light stretches. But by then it was 7:30 and I was FAMISHED. So I ate some protein (roast chicken with brown rice -- just so I can start buying white bread again, now if I could only find Pepperidge Farm sandwich bread in this Godforsaken land). And now at little blogging, and then bed.
Tomorrow is up at 5am for running.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's unnatural for people to run around the city streets unless they are thieves or victims. It makes people nervous to see someone running. I know that when I see someone running on my street, my instincts tell me to let the dog go after him. ~Mike Royko
Post a Comment