Friday, February 27, 2009

Day 5

I'm still here. Got up at 5am (well, 5:10) and went running. It's still taking me too long to get ready (didn't leave the house until about 5:35). At my pace, that puts me back home at 6:15. Not horrible. Was feeling pretty good all day, too. Although, in the last half-hour/forty-five minutes, my left knee has started to act up. It's getting all twingey and stupid. Five games of bowling after standing up to teach all day after said 3 mile run probably wasn't my *best* plan of action. So, I'm gonna ice it and then do the wet-sock treatment. (I'm saving my explanation of the wet-sock treatment for later in the month, when you get good and bored with my "I went running today" posts. Maybe you're already there, but I don't care!)

Maybe a little Lost before bed, though. Tomorrow: four miles.

No comments: