Sunday, February 22, 2009

Konundrum

So as I start this half-marathon training thing, I realize I should blog about it. Why? Because first of all, you are all so incredibly interested in the daily events of my life, I know you would be distraught if I didn't give you a blow-by-blow of every step taken and weight lifted. Also, it will be good for me to be publically responsible for training. It's one thing to lie to oneself, it's another thing entirely to lie to the Internet community.

But here is the problem: what words do I use to describe said run? Run, marathon, race, miles, exercise, workout... nothing starts with a "k"! Do I need to start up a whole new kblog, just so I don't mar the perfection of Krazy Karoline's Kozy Korner?

I am open for suggestions.

2 comments:

The Buck Shoots Here said...

You could try referencing your 'kersize routines?

Traveling Jones said...

That might work... Kantankerous 'Kercise or Killer 'Kercize. There's also Kross Kountry or Knees... Alright, now I have some ideas to work with, at least.